BUILD PEACE TODAY
It’s our purpose — our call to action.
We strive to build sustainable peace for generations to come.
We work with all sides of a conflict, providing the tools needed to work together and find solutions
- Political Polarization: Has Zimbabwe Found the remedy?
- Local Communities dismiss POLAD…Call for inclusive National Dialogue process
- Communities call for responsive institutions ahead of the 2023 Elections
- Patriarchy limits women participation in democratic processes
- Peace and Social Cohesion Dialogue series: Celebrating Heroes Day: A National Building Process
- Heal Zimbabwe Statement on the International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- Heal Zimbabwe applauds NPRC for apology over Gukurahundi sentiments
- Heal Zimbabwe Statement on ZANU PF DCC exercise
- Security Sector Reform is key for Human Rights Protection”
- Heal Zimbabwe Africa Day Statement
- “No COVID 19 Vaccination, No Social Welfare food aid”
- “Parliamentary Portfolio Committee disregarded citizens’ views on Amendment Bill No. 2”
- Victims Perspectives On The Establishment of the Zimbabwe Independent Complaints Commission
- National Youth Service Reintroduction: A Promise for Political Violence in 2023
- Attack at Heal Zimbabwe Offices
- Heal Zimbabwe: Peace-building Factsheet
- Victims and Witness Protection in Transitional Justice in Zimbabwe
- “Government must use radio as an alternative for e-learning in rural areas”
- “Share more information on the COVID 19 Vaccine”